The KIAAA Board of Directors recently updated the membership structure of the KIAAA. In a manner consistent with most athletic directors associations across the United States, the state athletic director membership is now dual membership with the NIAAA (National Interscholastic Athletic Directors Association). As one now applies for KIAAA membership, they will also be enrolled with the NIAAA. The increase in membership fee over the 2014 KIAAA membership is a result of this NIAAA membership addendum. The KIAAA BOD believes that the additional benefits of the NIAAA for each of our KIAAA members strongly outweigh the increase in annual membership dues. The new KIAAA membership form is available on the “membership page” of this website or can be directly downloaded by clicking HERE.
The KIAAA Annual Business Meeting and Conference will be held this year at the DoubleTree Hilton in Wichita April 17-19
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IN NOW OPEN!!!!
Click HERE to view the conference packet
Click HERE for ONLINE REGISTRATION
Click HERE for NIAAA Membership Status
Send Games Wanted/Teams Needed information to:
Conference Vendors: Click HERE for the 2016 Vendor Registration Form
The purpose of the KIAAA is to:
- Promote and maintain an activities program that will encourage the widest possible participation with the highest possible standards
- Assist and cooperate with the Kansas State High School Activities Association in carrying out its objective
- Improve activities understanding and relationships throughout Kansas
- Present an opportunity for exchange of ideas on problems and practices
- Establish and implement standards for the professional preparation of interscholastic activities administrators