The KIAAA Board of Directors recently updated the membership structure of the KIAAA. In a manner consistent with most athletic directors associations across the United States, the state athletic director membership is now dual membership with the NIAAA (National Interscholastic Athletic Directors Association). As one now applies for KIAAA membership, they will also be enrolled with the NIAAA. The increase in membership fee over the 2014 KIAAA membership is a result of this NIAAA membership addendum. The KIAAA BOD believes that the additional benefits of the NIAAA for each of our KIAAA members strongly outweigh the increase in annual membership dues.
IMPORTANT- MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT IS NOW DONE ONLINE/THERE IS NOT A FORM TO FILL OUT
Click the link below to take you to the KIAAA/NIAAA Membership Enrollment Site-
Jack Dresslar KIAAA Scholarship
The Jack Dresslar Scholarship information has been email to schools. If you have not received that information, go to the scholarship tab and you can find the information and the application form. Note the deadline is January 10th, 2017.
Send Games Wanted/Teams Needed information to:
The purpose of the KIAAA is to:
- Promote and maintain an activities program that will encourage the widest possible participation with the highest possible standards
- Assist and cooperate with the Kansas State High School Activities Association in carrying out its objective
- Improve activities understanding and relationships throughout Kansas
- Present an opportunity for exchange of ideas on problems and practices
- Establish and implement standards for the professional preparation of interscholastic activities administrators