The 16th Annual KIAAA Fall Workshop will be held on November 10th at the DoubleTree Airport Hilton in Wichita. CLICK HERE for the registration form.
LTI courses will be offered on November 9th. CLICK HERE for the course registration.
The 2015 KIAAA Conference & Annual Meeting will be March 22-24, 2015. Vendor Day is March 23.
Please note the date change.
The purpose of the KIAAA is to:
- Promote and maintain an activities program that will encourage the widest possible participation with the highest possible standards
- Assist and cooperate with the Kansas State High School Activities Association in carrying out its objective
- Improve activities understanding and relationships throughout Kansas
- Present an opportunity for exchange of ideas on problems and practices
- Establish and implement standards for the professional preparation of interscholastic activities administrators