The 2015 KIAAA Conference & Annual Meeting will be March 22-24, 2015. Vendor Day is March 23.
Please note the date change.
The purpose of the KIAAA is to:
- Promote and maintain an activities program that will encourage the widest possible participation with the highest possible standards
- Assist and cooperate with the Kansas State High School Activities Association in carrying out its objective
- Improve activities understanding and relationships throughout Kansas
- Present an opportunity for exchange of ideas on problems and practices
- Establish and implement standards for the professional preparation of interscholastic activities administrators