The 2015 KIAAA Conference & Annual Meeting will be March 22-24, 2015.
Vendor Day is March 23. Please note the date change.
Awards nominations can be done by clicking on the link below:
Download the Classification Forum document below:
Classification Forum 2015
-HERE IS IS-
The 2015 KIAAA Annual Conference Registration Packet in now available by clicking the link below:
The purpose of the KIAAA is to:
- Promote and maintain an activities program that will encourage the widest possible participation with the highest possible standards
- Assist and cooperate with the Kansas State High School Activities Association in carrying out its objective
- Improve activities understanding and relationships throughout Kansas
- Present an opportunity for exchange of ideas on problems and practices
- Establish and implement standards for the professional preparation of interscholastic activities administrators